Senior Sales Executive
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to W15 properties for DMC representatives and corporate clients
- Assist the Managing Director and Head of Sales in preparation of be spoke marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budgets
- Knowledge of the travel & tourism industry, emerging market trends and economic factors that may impact overall operations
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and exude a diplomatic persona when dealing with internal and external customers, and staff in all situations.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibitions
- Monitor social media and review platforms of the hotels (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / TripAdvisor)
- Proactively respond to all customer inquiries by phone, website or social media
- Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Coordinate with front ofﬁce and operation teams on sites
- Develop professional long-term business relationships and serve as the main contact points for OTA’s and maintain sound business relationships with DMC and tour operators.
- Bachelor’s degree or any acceptable Sales qualification will be preferable.
- Minimum two years of experience in hotel Sales - Boutique villa & Beach hotel experience / Experience in corporate sales
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
- Excellent PR skills